- About Easyshop360World
- "Goodie Bag" Program
- Become a Member
- LIFE Memberships
- Thank You to our Contributors!
- Businesses: ABC Directory
- Businesses: Party Plan, Direct Sales and/or MLM
- Advertising Plan Subscribers
- Press Release
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
- Businesses: by State
Monday, December 17, 2012
This Awesome Event "Gift Card Weekend" will take place January 4-6 2013! Participating retail partners will give featured offers for gift cards purchased during the holiday season and redeemed during Gift Card Weekend!
Gift Card Impressions are a great way to add personalization to your gift card and create a fun gift giving experience! Gift Card Impressions allow you to send gift cards to friends, family members and coworkers in just 3 easy steps! Choose your gift card, personalize your message and then email the recipient a customized video, letting them know their gift is on the way!
Gift Card Weekend is offering five (5) lucky readers Gift Card Impressions. Winners can choose from either the Video Gift Card Holder ($29.99) or the Customizable Gift Card Holder ($6.99) and will only need to pay for the gift card value, shipping and sales tax. Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below! This giveaway is open to US residents, 18+, and ends December 22, 2012. a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: Easyshop360World and affiliates is not responsible for prize shipment.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
To Vote Click Here
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Monday, November 26, 2012
Welcome to the $250 Cash for Christmas Giveaway!
Enter to win $250 Cash via PayPal.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Happy Home and Family has teamed up with a group of the most amazing bloggers around to bring you this great giveaway to help you out with your holiday expenses!!
One lucky reader will be winning a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
If you win the $100 Amazon GC, what would you buy?
BLOGGERS -ANSWER HERE
- One lucky reader will be winning a $100 Amazon Gift Code ( or $100 cash through PayPal )
- Giveaway is open worldwide
- The giveaway will run from November 25- December 15
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
- Professional Skin Care System (either pink or blue) from ToiletTree Products. Bring the spa to your home or give it as a wonderful gift! RV is $32.95! You can read Everything By Chelsea's review here.
- Wine Bottle Covers (4) & Tissue Box Covers from The Turtle Company. ARV is $11.96! You can read the entire review here.
- Three roll-on fragrances of YOUR choice from Auric Blends. Why not smell great this holiday season? RV is $22.50! You can read the entire review here.
- CellCeuticals Skin Treatment Kit Treatment Kit from CellCeuticals. It contains everything you need to look great this holiday season! RV is $120.00! You can read the entire review here.
- Normal Skin Care Travel Kit from Annmarie Gianni. It contains all kinds of natural skin care products so you can look your best! RV is $39.95! You can read the entire review here.
- Hilarious funny t-shirt of YOUR choice from Five Finger Tees. Spice up this holiday season with a hilarious saying on your tee! ARV is $11.99. You can read the entire review here.
- Green Tea Sampler from Enjoying Tea. Relax this season with a nice cup of delicious green tea. Not only does it taste great, but it is great for you! RV is $18.95! You can read the entire review here.
- Valle Dorado Eye Shadow Duo & Multipurpose Brush No. 15 from Mia Mariu. Pamper yourself with high quality Eye Shadow and a wonderful brush this season! RV is $38.00! You can read the entire review here.
- Fusion Pro Collagen Kit from Skin-Peel.com. Treat yourself to their newest product. RV is $110.00! You can read the entire review here.
- Polka Dot Wallet Organizer from Savvycents. Keep yourself organized this season with a great looking wallet! RV is $28.00! You can read the entire review here.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Welcome to the Vera Bradley Giveaway!
About Giveaway Promote
Vera Bradley Mandy Handbag
Vera Bradley Turn Lock Wallet
Enter to win a Vera Bradley Mandy Handbag and Turn Lock Wallet in the Viva la Vera print.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
- Event Date: January 4 - January 18
- OPEN WORLDWIDE
- For companies/ non bloggers/business owners who are interested in sponsoring an event, please send me an email at: admin at divafabulosa dot com
- SIGN UP HERE
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Enter on the rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|To Purchase, all handmade by "Flowerskissing"|
|To Purchase Bath and Body by Beazer's Garden|
|To purchase Handmade Jewelry by Celtic Rebel Designs|
|To Purchase designed and crocheted by Ice Cream Kisses|
|To purchase handmade jewelry and accessories by Expressive Beauty|
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Are you looking for Christmas or birthday party ideas? Beau-coup is a leading retailer of party favors and personalized products. Polly Liu began the company with the intentions of giving her customers what she was lacking before her wedding, a great place to pick up some unique and memorable party favors. Beau-coup is a one stop shop for those of you looking to throw together a great bash. From a cocktail napkin to a garage to gaining a worldwide customer base, Beau-coup has been growing steadily since 2002.
• Kitchen has 2 age grade configurations
1) Kitchen is expanded and the height is just right for toddlers
2) Compacting the kitchen makes it just right for preschoolers
• Electronic cooking sounds
• Hooks for hanging cups
• Molded in slots to hold plates
• Oven, refrigerator and microwave doors all open and close
• Shape-sorting lid for pot helps develop fine motor skills
• 50+ accessories included
• Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
Read Coupon Gator Mommy's Little Tikes Cook 'n Grow Kitchen Review.
Want to enter more Giveaways including an iTikes Piano and other toys, click HERE!
Little Tikes Cook 'n Grow Kitchen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Easyshop360World and affiliates are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
Monday, November 12, 2012
My obsession with lotions and potions took root at a very young age. Throughout the years I've grown to appreciate that the beauty industry is big business and my hard earned money was being squandered on a lot of inferior quality products comprised of chemicals and additives. The only consolation these products offered was a mere hope of attaining beautiful skin. When this hope failed to transpire then I sought more of the same, and soon I found myself in dept. Read full story here
I came away from the experience much wiser and in the end I have discovered some gems. The purpose of this event is to put spot light the good guys. The ones that strive to produce a top rate product without compromising at the expense of the consumer. Products that are truly natural. Another bonus is that these brands are also cruelty free and vegan, although in one or two cases it is product specific.
The list includes: L'uvalla, Hylunia, SeabuckWonders, Vivoderm, Eden Allure, Moringa Source, Reviva Labs, Au Naturel Ayurveda, Annmarie Gianni. Included in this event are Iderma for being a great overall beauty site, and ToiletTree Products for producing some amazing affordable products.
I discovered Hylunia via a blog promotion. The name is derived from hyaluronic acid which is a powerful humectant. What captivated me is that their quality line of vegan and organic skincare included anti-aging products with supreme anti-aging and age prevention ingredients such as Retinol and Peptides. Hylunia is a perfect marriage of nature and science. hylunia.com
You may already be aware of the internal and external benefits of Sea Buckthorn, but you may not be familiar with SeabuckWonders. They were the first to introduce this phenom resource to the states. They offer a skincare line that is both organic and vegan. These products are simply lovely. They're not the first skincare line I've tried containing Sea Buckthorn, but they are by far the best. They appear to sit quietly in the background while their inferior competitors take center stage. I hope this changes. seabuckwonders.com
VivodermNatural Skincare was one of the skincare lines that I came across that offered truly natural products. So natural in fact, that a good percentage of the ingredients are actually edible. Another example of science meets nature to produce products that are safe and effective. vivoderm.com
How do Moroccan women maintain beautiful skin among harsh arid conditions? the secret is Argan Oil. Eden Allure obtains their argan oil straight from Morocco. Those that work hard to produce this product, no easy task, benefit from their hard work. Eden Allure also retains strict standard for their oil by using a production method that ensures chemicals are left out and nutrients left in the product. The consumer is getting a high quality product at a very competitive price. edenallure.com
Moringa Oleifera is said to be the most nutrient rich plant known. Moringa Source is a highly ethical company that happens to be the largest US manufacturer of this superfood. Strict manufacturing standards results in a premium product. The 100% Pure Moringa Oil is much like argan oil and contains many beautifying benefits and is very affordable. moringasource.com
Based on the principle of Ayurveda, Au Naturel Ayurveda offers purely luxurious quality bath and body products with an added bonus of aromatherapy. Naturally high quality products that offer an extravagance without breaking the budget. aunaturelayurveda.com
Annmarie Gianni has such high standards for her line of skincare that she wouldn't even allow the minutest trace amounts of preservatives and additives to touch her products. This is in spite of the fact that there's a lead-way in labeling "natural" and "organic" products. These products truly utilizes the wonders of nature and smell lovely. annmariegianni.com
I love my beauty gadgets. The Professional Skincare System by ToiletTree has replaced my beloved Nutra Sonic. The simple rotating technology feels amazing on my skin and gets the job done. No need to spend a fortune this unit delivers top results at a fraction of the cost. toilettreeproducts.com
Along with my own trial and error, I've been approached and sent a plethora of products. Many claiming to be natural. Unfortunately labels such as "natural", "vegan" and even "organic" can be deceptive. Then there are smaller companies that produce products that are strictly natural, but they fail to really deliver a quality product. The brands listed above have all excelled in both areas. As y'all can see it really isn't a big list. That really says a lot about the industry.
Now all of the peoples from these fine brands have offered a little something to the fine folks out there in cyber-land.
L'uvalla has generously offered to sponsor their Balancing System which consist of three full size products each designed to hydrate all skin types. Gentle Foaming Cleanser, Rejuvenating Eucalyptus Cleanser and the Balancing Day/Night Cream. Valued at $110.00
Hylunia is sponsoring their Beyond Complex C. This is Packed full of anti-aging ingredients and retails for $84
SeabuckWonders is sponsoring their Natural Skincare Program. Four full size products include: Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion, Face Serum, Face Cleanser and Body Lotion. You can purchase this system on their site for $73.84 sold separately the products amount to over $100
Au Naturel Ayurveda is offering full size products of their SHREE Jasmine Body Cleanser, SHREE Saffron Body Moisturizer and the SHREE Revitalizing Soap. A retail value of $50.00
Reviva Labs is offering the Organic Cleansing Milk, Tan Without Sun, Under Eye Dark Circle Serum and Seaweed Soap. This is a $51.50 value
Vivoderm Natural Skincare is offering their amazing Anti-Aging Mask. This retails for $75.00
Moringa Source is offering 2 ounce size of their Moringa Oil and 2 ounce size of their Moringa Body Butter. $30.00 value
Eden Allure is offering a 2.2 ounce size of their Argan Oil and two organic bar soaps. $30.00
Iderma is offering the Glow Minerals Sheer Tint Base and the Glow Minerals Under Eye Concealer. $60.00
Professional Skincare System. $32.00
Annmarie Gianni is offering the Aloe-Herb Cleanser that retails for $24.95
That is over 600 hundred dollars worth of some very fine products. Hylunia and Reviva Labs are unable to ship to Canada, so if the first winner drawn is Canadian you will receive everything listed above except the products from Hylunia and Reviva Labs. A second winner will then be drawn and will receive those products.
Use the Rafflecoptor easy entry form to enter this giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway